Are you paying too much property tax? Has the county assessed your property value thousands higher than expected?
Did You Know That:
- It’s YOUR RIGHT to protest your property taxes?
- Habitat Hunters, Inc., with our experience, expertise and history in business since 1972, has the tools to help you do this?
- New tax rates for most tax entities in Texas are set in the fall of the current year, right before the tax bills are issued.
- In Texas, the deadline to protest property values is May 15?
Habitat Hunters’ Tax Protest Assistance Fee Schedule
Prior buyers and sellers (client of Habitat Hunters)
- Provide market data – NO FEE
- Attend protest hearing with county – $200 per hour, including commute time
- Provide market data – $200 Flat fee
- Attend protest hearing with county – $250 per hour, including commute time
Need Help? Email Us:
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee results, but will use best efforts to provide and present all available evidence to help get a fair result.